2.03.2011

Right Then

So, I didn't think it was possible, but I have changed QUITE a bit within the last while.
ONE: My hair is no longer blue (sadly, but it needed to be done)
TWO: More piercings (teehee)
THREE: I still drink, but definately not to the extend I was at, and feeling much better about it.
FOUR: This isn't really new, but I'm STILL going to school, which I figured I would have given up on by now, due to lack of academic skills.

I'm trying to make myself a better person (in my own eyes), and so far... Well, I haven't fallen on my face with it yet, so that's always good.
I've written a song, done a few more chapters of my book, sang in front of a crowd, asked someone out on a date, and made friends in classes. Ah, how I've grown.

None of these things may seem like 'big deals' to most, but I went from being painfully shy (Not even kidding; you looked at me weird and I would blush and run away) and awkward, to what I wrote above. I was also thinking about why I write my blogs/stories/songs (and why I'm determined to be a singer), and I figure it's because I've never really had my say in anything else, so these outlets give me that chance, and maybe my thoughts will be heard.

Well, that little bit of introspection was fun, wasn't it?
I'm off to play Super Mario Bro's 3 (so I can actually challenge Cody when I go to his place next time; I'll keep this updated ;) )

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment