3.26.2010

Irony

Haven't slept in two days because of too much homework. Oddly enough, one of my projects is a sleeping experiment for psychology. =\ Stopped streching my ear, as i can't afford the next size up for a while so I can take the next psych class in the summer semester.
one of my friends has gotten a crush on me and is being SUPER creepy about it and i don't like him 'that way' one bit. Not entirely sure what to do.
Stupidly lonely, tired and mentally drained. Living off coffee and popcorn. Not the best diet, especially with a NEW TONGUE PIERCING.
Yep, it's been a week today (Friday), and it's healed really well so far. =]
Mum's going to be in the hospital for another 2-6 weeks, though.
Is it sad that the tongue piercing is the highlight for the past month.

OH, and my dad got mad at me for missing my bus and getting a friend to drive me home, so he put a hole through my door than threw my binder out my window
... Sidenote, neither of my parents know OR CAN FIND OUT about my tongue. I'm being sneaky. -_-.

Anyways, i just needed a break from copying notes for psyc, but I shall return to the work that awaits. Night all. <3

New fave song/band(s): Giving Up On The Weekend - Vampire Weekend \\\\\ illScarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment