6.25.2010

Late

So, I posted last night and said I'd post again after a few hours and than I fell asleep on my books. Woops.
So, the thing I wanted to talk about, or rather, be honest (with myself, at least) about is who I am.

I am bisexual and proud.

Truthfully, I know that it's not THAT big, but it's taken a bit of strength from me to come to terms with it. Side note* My grandmother is deathly homophobic, and neither of my parents would be okay with it, if they knew.
Well, I feel better. Knowing that it's out there and even in bolded letters gives me the stability I've needed.
Onto news. My mum got me an early birthday gift. Pomegranet body spray and a gradual tan body moisturizer. I'm thoroughly pleased.
My birthday isn't until Tuesday, but she didn't know what else to get me. It's right brilliant.
I've been driving a crap load lately, and I can go to get my N whenever I feel ready, but I still don't know how to parallell park or back into a parking spot, so I need work. Also, dad and I were driving today, and all he did was pick apart everything I did horridly. That includes me making a mistake that I KNEW I'd made and had never done before. He seems of the persuasion I must ALWAYS drive this way and, therefore, doesn't want me driving anymore.
It's infuriating, to be honest.
I want to start this '365' project with photography. It seems interesting, and keeps me working on my less that amature skills with a camera. I would plan out a picture to include all aspects of my day, EVERY DAY. It sounds like dailybooth, but more fun. I would need a more interesting life to really make the pictures less than rubbish, but I still want to.
Well, that's about all I've got.
Thanks for reading, all!
Cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment